2/07/2008

Baby Andrew

And here is the latest in our family. I hear Andrew has been keeping his parents up all night, and might have some cow milk intolerance. That's either becoming more common or the doctors are better at detecting it.. I feel for you cousin, it's hard to function without proper rest.



I always try to get this shot, but it's not an easy one on the parents.  I think the baby feels unbalanced in our hands that way, and it's complicated to pose them just so.  I think Matt managed pretty well.

I recently went to a really nice home and garden furniture store in Pensacola, called DUH, and purchased several baskets, containers, specifically for the new born sessions, Andrew is all curled up in one of these.



I just love his little hand here

Is that not sooo cute?



Good luck Matt and Laura on those sleepless nights.

No comments: