4/14/2008

Kade

Sorry, it's been a little while since my last entry. I've been a little busy and the children were out of school, so I traded some computer-time for family-quality time...
Today I was working on some baby pictures of Kade. I love his name, and he's the sweetest baby, an other one who really makes me wonder if we shouldn't have just one last little Langhorne.
His family is very involved with Football, I wish I could have taken a picture of him in a helmet, but none were around that day.  We did find the football, and he hugged it in his sleep, looks like he's going to fall right in his father's steps.

Amazing how they can be comfortable in the oddest positions,







Too cute, soon he'll be dragging that bear behind him, and it will always be fun to have this picture, where the bear is holding him.


I love their expressions,

That's it for today, soon to come more adorable babies.  
A big thanks to Laura for her nice comment, and to "celulite" (where did that come from?).
Please if anyone feels compelled to leave a comment, a nice note is always very welcome, and it's great to get some feed back.  All you have to do is click on the "comment" link at the end of each post.

1 comment:

Special K said...

You have an amazing gift and we are grateful. I will treasure these forever. I can't wait for our next session.