5/18/2008

Lacy

Back to blogging, I'm catching up this weekend, still more pictures to post. Today, Lacy's pictures, first baby, in fact she's due tomorrow, I'm so excited for them. Delivering a baby into the world is such a VERY important day in our lives, so much emotion, happiness. This little one (boy or girl? it will be a surprise), is going to be blessed with beautiful loving parents, I had such a nice time during our session, it was great meeting you, and I'm looking forward to photographing your precious baby.











I felt so at home in their house, it has a french feel to it...  Lacy is a very talented interior decorator, they just recently moved back into town, but I hope she will put her skills to practice here...








One of my favorites,



2 comments:

Tamara Ciric Cox said...

Nice work Arielle!! The 3rd photograph is my favorite. Stunning portrait.

Tony Sale said...

Beautiful photographs your client must have been very pleased


Essex Wedding Photography